Thursday, December 7, 2006

Thursday: Fark Party Day!

Let's see. Today we returned to the Natural History Museum to take some photographs and visit the AMAZING earth gallery. We also did the very disappointing Science Museum. My vote: Skip that if you come to London and spend twice as much time at the Natural History Museum and the British Museum. The area smells wonderful because of the Christmas Fair outside. I do think that roasting chestnuts probably smell better than they taste.

We also had lunch with Drew Curtis today. He's taller and better looking in person. Obviously, he's got Lexington charm. Tonight, the fark party is in a really neat location called Covent Garden. It's kind of a touristy shopping place, but quite lovely. I got photos of Trafalgar Square and Nelson's column. Dad, you'd be proud. I'm trying to take photos of all the weird things you'd pick up on.

Sorry this entry is short. We really need to get back to the hotel because it takes me forever to get ready.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that now only indefensible has the honor of traveling further to attend a Fark party. You're officially a legend!

Emmy said...

True, but I didn't ride a motorcycle to this one!

Indefensible said...

I AM STILL TEH WINAR!